Friday, October 13, 2017

[ New Single ] Ashley J releases "Unbreakable"

Artist: Ashley J
Single: "Unbreakable"
Official Website
Facebook
Twitter 
Instagram
Soundcloud



          Ashley J is a Contemporary Pop artist based out of Orlando, FL. Over the last few years this singer-songwriter has began gaining traction in the EDM / dance club scene, notably with her Top 10 hit, "Cali", on the Billboard Dance Club Charts. 
          She is a talented singer, dancer, writer, and actress, along with being active in her church choir and theater productions growing up. Ashley J's influences range from great pop divas like Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, and Celine Dion. She also draws from famous country artists like Johnny Cash, and her all time musical inspiration, Dolly Parton.

          Today we are taking a listen to her latest single "Unbreakable". 

          "I wrote and recorded "Unbreakable" in London. It was one of my favorite writing sessions because their energy was so natural. The song literally wrote itself and came alive in the studio. I was just ending a relationship and this song was my final phase of getting through it. I found an undeniable power within, and channeled it with this song that closed the chapter and opened a new one at the same time. This will forever be one of my favorites". 
 
        In this catchy uplifting song, Ashley J takes us on a ride through her past trials and tribulations with love. "I've loved and I've lost,  I've been through it all before...", but as the song progresses she gains confidence and faith in love again. In a later verse she shares her new perspective,   "Bright lights, new views, I'm seeing life in a different way". Ashley J fully embraces her love for the pop music genre, while also including elements of electronic and dance music styles. Deep kick drum, heavenly, effected synths bring us into a dancy verse, before dropping into a huge melody filled Chorus. Ashley's vocal prowess, and keen ear for production make this song impossible not to move and sing along to. "Unbreakable" is an empowering song about finding independence after a break up, and not losing hope in finding everlasting love. In the chorus singing, "Won't break my heart anymore, won't break this heart of mine, I'm gonna make it so my heart is Unbreakable".







Listen to "Unbreakable", out now: smarturl.it/Unbreakable_iTunes
New video for the song "Trapped": Smarturl.it/TrappedYT