Thursday, October 19, 2017

[ New Single ] Kenny Fame releases "Another Man's Woman (I Don't Wanna Lose This)"

Artist: Kenny Fame
Single: "Another Man's Woman (I Don't Wanna Lose This)"
Official Website
Youtube 
Facebook
Twitter 
Tumblr
Soundcloud



          Kenny Fame is an award winning R&B singer-songwriter, poet, dancer, and model based out of New York City. He got his start working at the Apollo theater in Harlem NY. Some of his musical influences include 70's soul legends Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Al Green, along with pop / soul artists like Erykah Badyu, Janet Jackson, Lauren Hill, and Sam Cooke. With the last name "Fame" it's easy to see how Kenny has been working towards just that, making a name for himself in the NYC music circuit. His latest single, "Another Man's Woman (I Don't Wanna Lose This)", was produced by Jack Mullin, and co-produced by Kenny, and features a full band production, and radio ready listening quality.

          "There are things I need to see, but I just don't know where to start" Kenny sings longingly, unsure of how to express his love for another man's woman. Sometimes cupid's arrow strikes more than one person, and it sure can be tricky finding a middle ground. "I know there's someone else, and I know you're gonna break my heart", like with most things, sticking your hand in the fire is a sure fire way to get burned. To be aware of the eventual let down, but push forward is incredible honest and vulnerable lyricism, supported by clear emotive vocals. Guitar, bass, and drums are laid back, breathing and flowing with the lyrics, building and stripping down dynamically with the emotion of the song. "I'm so lost in confusion about another man's woman, that I'll end up losing at your other man's choosing, i'm the one you're just using, but I don't wanna lose this". A bittersweet ending to a well produced song, chocked full of hooks, and expressive lyrics.

Make sure to follow Kenny Fame on his social media pages, and check out "Another Man's Woman (I Don't Wanna Lose This)" on Soundcloud, and YouTube!